Welcome to the Doctoral Regalia Registration Home Page for Graduating Students
The 139th Commencement of Boston College will be held on Monday, May 18, 2015, at
10:00 a.m. in Alumni Stadium. Commencement Exercises are a two-part ceremony.
The University Commencement (main ceremony) will start with a procession at 9:15
a.m. All graduates should be in assembly areas by 8:15 a.m. The academic procession
into Alumni Stadium for the University Commencement will begin at 9:15 a.m. Family
and guests should be seated by that time. This will be followed by individual School
and College Diploma Ceremonies. All should be completed no later than
For more information, please visit http://www.bc.edu/offices/commencement/.
The Law School commencement ceremony will be held on Friday, May 22, 2015, at 10:30 a.m., in Conte Forum on the Chestnut Hill Campus. For more information, please visit the Law School Commencement webpage.
We accept credit cards for online payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club).
- Standard Doctor Outfit: Includes authentic Boston College gown, hood, cap and tassel. $21.00 (USD)
- Deluxe Doctor Outfit: Includes authentic Boston College gown, hood, tam (Soft velvet cap) and tassel. $45.00 (USD)
- Andover Style Doctor Outfit: Includes authentic Boston College gown, shield style hood, tam and tassel. $479.00 (USD).
- Chancellor Style Doctor Outfit: Includes authentic Boston College gown, shield style hood, deluxe tam and tassel. $735.00 (USD).
- Exeter Outfit: Includes authentic Boston College gown, shield style hood, economy tam and tassel. $175.00 (USD).
You will receive two emails once your rental/purchase is complete.
- 1. The first will be from UCG Sales Department. This contains payment information.
- 2. The second will be from Build
a Grad. This confirmation contains all the necessary details regarding
your order information and amount paid if applicable, cancellation and refund information.
Your Order ID number will be on this order confirmation.
- Please print these forms or bring them on your mobile device if you are having your regalia shipped to your school or graduation location as proof of payment when picking up your regalia.
Regalia may be picked up at the Cap and Gown Headquarters in Conte Forum on the lower leavel near the Visitor's Locker rooms. Enter through the Conte Circle/Beacon Street side entrance with the red awning during the following days and times:
Please bring your EagleOne or Government issued photo ID for identification.
**Wednesday, May 13, from 12:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
**Thursday, May 14, from 12:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
**Friday, May 15, from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
No caps and gowns will be available on Saturday or Sunday.
Representatives of University Cap and Gown will be collecting rented academic regalia at the main entrances of the following locations:
- *Between Robsham Theater and Corcoran Commons
- *St. Ignatius Church
- *McElroy Commons-Beacon Street Entrance
- *Bapst Library
- *Conte Forum-Concourse, Gates B and C
- *Alumni Stadium Gate E - near Shea Field Entrance
- *Brighton Campus-2101 Commonwealth Avenue
Next day returns must be made at Hefernan House, 110 College Road.
If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance please contact us.
To better serve you, please include your name, the institution name you are attending and a short message regarding your concern.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.