Welcome to the Regalia Registration Home Page for Graduating Students
The 139th Commencement of Boston College will be held on Monday, May 18, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. in Alumni Stadium. Commencement Exercises are a two-part ceremony.
The University Commencement (main ceremony) will start with a procession at 9:15 a.m. All graduates should be in assembly areas by 8:15 a.m.
The academic procession into Alumni Stadium for the University Commencement will begin at 9:15 a.m.
Family and guests should be seated by that time. This will be followed by individual School and College Diploma Ceremonies. All should
be completed no later than 2:00 p.m.
For more information, please visit http://www.bc.edu/offices/commencement/.
(*All prices are in USD)
$20.00 Advanced Study Degrees
$60.00 Advanced Study Degrees
$ 5.00 BC Commerative Maroon and Gold Souvenir Tassel
Regalia may be picked up at the Cap and Gown Headquarters in Conte Forum on the lower leavel near the Visitor's Locker rooms. Enter through the Conte Circle/Beacon Street side entrance with the red awning during the following days and times:
Please bring your EagleOne or Government issued photo ID for identification.
**Wednesday, May 13, from 12:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
**Thursday, May 14, from 12:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
**Friday, May 15, from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
No caps and gowns will be available on Saturday or Sunday.
The rental outfit must be returned no later than 5:00 p.m. (EST) on Monday, May 18, 2015. There will be a charge of $35.00 (USD) for unreturned caps and gowns.
Representatives of University Cap and Gown will be collecting rented academic regalia at the main entrances of the following locations:
- *Between Robsham Theater and Corcoran Commons (closes @ 5pm)
- *St. Ignatius Church (closes 1 hour after the conclusion of the ceremony)
- *McElroy Commons-Beacon Street Entrance (closes 1 hour after the conclusion of the ceremony)
- *Bapst Library (closes 1 hour after the conclusion of the ceremony)
- *Conte Forum-Concourse, Gates B and C (closes 1 hour after the conclusion of the ceremony)
- *Alumni Stadium Gate E - near Shea Field Entrance (closes 1 hour after the conclusion of the ceremony)
- *Brighton Campus-2101 Commonwealth Avenue (closes 1 hour after the conclusion of the ceremony)
Next day returns must be made at Hefernan House, 110 College Road.
You will receive two emails once your regalia registration is complete.
1. The first will be from Build a Grad. This email order confirmation contains all the necessary details regarding your regalia order. Your Order Number will be on this order confirmation.
2. The second will be from UCG Sales Department. This contains payment information.
Please print these forms or bring them on your mobile device when picking up your regalia.
NOTE: Images are used for product representation only. Actual product will vary in adherence to academic code specifications.
Regalia services for Boston College are provided by University Cap & Gown Co.
If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance please contact us.