Welcome to the McGill University Regalia Registration Home Page
May 27-June 4, 2014Ceremonies will be held on the downtown campus in a tent west of the Roddick Gates.
Monday, June 2, 2014Two ceremonies will be held for the Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences at Macdonald Campus.
- Please have your credit card, student number, and ceremony time on hand before beginning your registration.
- You will receive two emails once your rental registration is complete. If you would like to make changes please call or email us. Details below.
- 1. The first will be from Gaspard LP this contains payment information. If you have used a credit card other than your own, it will show on this confirmation. The academic dress will be onsite in your name.
- 2. The second will be from Build A Grad. This confirmation contains all the necessary details regarding your rental, pick up, drop off, order number and amount paid if applicable, cancellation and refund information.
- Please print these forms or bring them on your mobile device.
- Online: $35.00
- Onsite: $45.00
- You may purchase your regalia through this site and pick it up onsite. Prices are listed when registering for your regalia.
- Regalia can be picked up one day prior to your ceremony or up to one hour prior to your ceremony.
- Location: Leacock 232.
- Please bring a bag to put your regalia in as packaging is removed before distribution.
- Please return the regalia immediately following your ceremony at the distribution area, Leacock 232.
- Regalia can be picked up 2 hours prior to ceremony in room CC-162.
- Regalia must be returned immediately following the ceremony to room CC-162.
- All cancellations for refund must be received before May 15, 2014 by 5:30 pm EST. Refunds will not be accepted after this date.
If there are any question or concerns, please call us at 1-866-949-5703 Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm EST or email us at email@example.com.
When sending an email please include your name, institution name, order number and/or student number . If leaving a phone message please include all of the information and speak slowly as we need to write this information and want to return your call.