Welcome to the McGill University Regalia Registration Home Page
- Convocation Time and Date: http://www.mcgill.ca/students/graduation/dates.
- Location: Fall Convocation ceremonies are held Place des Arts, Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, 175 St. Catherine Street West.
- Please have your credit card, student number, and ceremony time on hand before beginning your registration.
- You will receive two emails once your rental registration is complete. If you would like to make changes please call or email us. Details below.
- 1. The first will be from Gaspard LP this contains payment information. If you have used a credit card other than your own, it will show on this confirmation. The academic dress will be onsite in your name.
- 2. The second will be from Gaspard LP-Regalia Order. This confirmation contains all the necessary details regarding your rental, pick up, drop off, order number and amount paid if applicable, cancellation and refund information.
- Please print these forms or bring them on your mobile device.
- Online: $35.00
- Onsite: $45.00
- You may purchase your regalia through this site and pick it up onsite. Prices are listed when registering for your regalia.
Pick-up Time and Location for Main Campus
- Gowns must be picked November 24 from 12:00 to 4:00 pm or on November 25 starting at 8:00 am at McGill University Bookstore, 3420 McTavish Street.
- Pick-up your line-up cards on the main floor of the Bookstore before collecting regalia downstairs.
- Please bring a bag to put your regalia in as packaging is removed before distribution.
- Regalia will not be available at Place des Arts.
Drop-off Time and Location for Main Campus
- Gowns must be returned backstage at Place des Arts immediately following your ceremony.
- All cancellations for refund must be received before Nov.15,2013 by 5:30 pm .Refunds will not be accepted after this date.
If there are any question or concerns, please call us at 1-866-949-5703 Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm EST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.